Join us as we defend the Constitution and advance the GOP’s core principles: Freedom of the individual, small government, equal opportunity for all. Networking opportunities abound in the ecosystem of politics within the King County Republican Party. Make connections at events with grassroots volunteers, candidates and elected officials alike. There are causes worth fighting for and we can help you find them.
Internship Job Duties
- Work with KCGOP staff on projects and assignments related to social media, public relations, policy research, and more.
- Help with campaign related activities.
- Assist the office with various administrative tasks.
- Attend and help out local campaigns, fundraisers, and rallies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Social Media experience
- Strong writing skills
- Reliable and enthusiastic about supporting the KCGOP
Flexible, between 9am-5pm, generally Monday-Friday
Submit Resumes and Availability to: