Make a Real Difference, Starting With Your Neighborhood
The KCGOP Precinct Committee Officers (PCOs) are the grassroots of the King County Republican Party. They serve on the front lines of our elections, engage with their neighbors, build strong communities, and ensure strong Republican turnout in our elections.
What are the duties of a PCO?
- Identify Republicans in your precinct
- Register likely Republicans to Vote
- Make sure neighbors in your precinct are registered to vote
- Remind Republicans in your precinct to vote
- Elect party leadership
- Support Republican candidates running for office
Why are PCOs important?
- PCOs are the grassroots of the King County Republican Party
- Neighborhoods with PCOs have higher voter turnout
- PCOs help elect candidates for office al the wat from school board to statewide offices.
- Many elected officials began as a PCO– having a strong pool of PCOs leads to a pipeline for future elected leaders.
Need help finding your Precinct?
Follow the instructions at the link here to find your districts
Where do I file to be a PCO candidate?
Online PCO filing is available 24 hours a day starting May 11, 2020, at 9 am and ending on May 15, 2020, at 4 pm. You can file online here.
What should I do ahead of time?
Verify that your voter registration information is correct at My Voter Information, read the PCO Candidate Manual, and let us know about your intent to run for PCO here.
What if I want to be a PCO right now?
Interested in being appointed for the remainder of the 2020 term? Please contact [email protected] and let him know about your intent to become a PCO for the rest of this term.